9/08/2012

l'Orange

Used to have an aversion to the colour Orange. Now, likely due to memes ("an idea, behavior or style that spreads from person to person within a culture") orange is cresting my frontal lobe, in a similar way that something repulsive can suddenly seem appealing. Well, orange was never THAT bad.

Let's start with Orange Liquid Eyeliner. I know my last post also included Lime Crime makeup products, but tough shit because their site was the 1st place I saw such thing:
Lime Crime - 6th Element, $15
Ah! & it includes a Leeloo reference in the description! 

I was also inspired by this woman's beautiful makeup from: 
www.rodeo.net/killercolours/2011/11/24/pink-and-orange/
She used:  
 Sugarpill - Flamepoint (above) $12
MAC - Outre, matte (below) $18


Orange Lips:

Lime Crime - My Beautiful Rocket
from: www.doedeereblogazine.com/articles/style-diary-fluorescent-retro/

Orange looks SO great on darker skin

Footwear:
 Ecco - Nephi, $250
Elizabeth & James - wedge ankle boot, $395

Orange / Red-orange Accessories:
Big Buddha - patent bucket bag $95
(also comes in red, blue, yellow)
Alexander Wang - Darcy bag

Zagliani - python bowling bag
 
Lanvin - shopping tote

On second thought I think it must just be fall approaching & PUMPKINS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a jerk