9/09/2012

Pink, Grey, Blue, & Lilac

It feels like forever since I've had hair long enough to style, but this photo gives me hope that one day I will be patient/less self-destructive & finally grow my hair out again...And when that day comes I will dye it baby pink to celebrate & exaggerate stereotypical femininity!!!

 above from: http://blog.krisatomic.com


above from: http://rachelinvogue.wordpress.com/tag/pastel-hair/page/8
  Or maybe just an ashy-pink:
 The online kids shared their secret: Mix a tiny amount of purple, blue, or red dye (depending on how subtle & which hue you want) with lots of HAIR CONDITIONER! = Pastel Dye. No shit!
above from: brittanybalyn.tumblr.com



 above from: love-aesthetics.blogspot.ca/2011/07/beauty-pastel-hair-products
- Her colour was achieved NOT from the conditioner method but w/ straight up Lilac dye from Directions
 ack! I love this shade!

Baby pink dye choice (if you don't use the conditioner method above): Pink Moon by Fudge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a jerk