5/25/2015

2.0.1.5. Cream of the Crawwpp

Lanvin - fall 2015
Well, here we are...thigh-deep in this year of global cooling (in Canada & beyond!)
Here's introducing some of my personal picks at the (almost) bi-annual 1/2-way mark.

Burberry - pf 2015
I miraged this style of 'ombred' coat (sorry guys, can't think of an easier way to describe it), on the street the other day. What I mean is I thought I saw it coming towards me, but when she got closer it was something else. But it stuck in my head --& now here it is at Burberry. 
Giambattista Valli - pf 2015
The 'monochrome suit' but printed, silk, and a minidress over slacks. Art-Chic.

Dsquared - pf 2015
Yes, the semi-creepy Canadian twins have returned to the chic side, back from some outback ranch, & they've brought a lot of unique looks to the dinner table.
Resort 2015

Barbara Bui - resort 2015
Windbreaker trench? Long silk blouse/dress anyone? I'm ready.


MSGM - pf 2015
I discovered this brand in magazines I couldn't translate in an overpriced hotel booked last minute out of desperation in Hong Kong. There was this strange lounge area on a deserted floor stocked w/ tons of pricey fashion mags! My fantasy come alive! Many of the outfits I liked in those magazines were by these folks. Whether this one's embossed leather or a rubberized textile I'm not sure.
MSGM was started by Italian Massimo Giorgetti (b. 1977) in 2008.
It's cute, his website's poorly translated bio states: "These may not be the best times for the fashion system but sometimes willpower overcomes economic trend."
Marni - resort 2015
The sheer calf-length skirt. A-yiii!
Dries Van Noten - fall 2015
The belted back-skirt (& feather trim).

Diesel Black Gold - fall 2015
Lacing Details/Corset skirts.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a jerk