2/21/2017

Alternative Hair Inspiration !

Hello Friends,

For the first time in my life I have hit a dead end re: What haircut I want. This has been stressful for me since I feel really bad about my hair as is, but can't get inspired by anything I see. This post is a collection of styles that could work...



Shaggy Mohawk, pointed sideburns
 --though 'm trying to move away from super-punky styles now





Sleek fringe, feathered back, cropped sides & nape 
--This shade is too summery for Canada right now






Shaggy top, shorter sides






Tilda Swinton - long top, shaggy cropped sides/back 
(I basically have this now though)





Long, sleek mohawk




Hayley Williams - Short bob
---This looks great but then you're stuck w/ a bob shape on your head. Not versatile



w/ shaved sideburns





messy bob w/ short bangs






Jane Fonda shag cut




Chrissie Hynde 70s shag cut









Pam Hogg - Pomp w/ grown-out shag


I ended up doing this for the time being: